Monday, March 9, 2009

Classes now in full swing

I have now completed my first week of teaching classes and embarking excitedly upon my second week. My 29 students are divided into 2 groups who attend twice weekly. As these delightful people are all currently working with young children in Kindergartens, they come to class later in the day.
Group One attends on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4.00-7.00pm
Group Two attends on Fridays from 4.00pm- 7.00pm and Saturday morning 9.00am until 12noon. Having visited and assesed them in their workplaces during my first 2 weeks here in Fiji, welcoming them into class was such a pleasure. We are certainly having an enjoyable time together !
Simon has now purchased a second Bula shirt and will play golf shortly. The entry to the golf scene has been slower than he would have liked. We have embraced Skype as a superb tool of communication, enjoying frequent chats with family and friends.
I have found where to buy camomile tea here now, so feel more at home !

No comments:

Post a Comment